We are very excited about starting our a new school year and we look forward to welcoming you to our school family.
The enrollment procedure is as follows:
- You are invited to visit the school so we can give you a tour to show you our facility and the different classrooms.
- Send in the application form and Enrollment Agreement, together with the non-refundable registration fee. You will be put on the waiting list as of the day of receipt of this paperwork and payment.
- You will be contacted to come in for an interview. Our Admissions Specialist will talk with you and answer any questions you may have.
- For children 2.5 to 6 years old entering our program at the beginning of the school year we hold an orientation session to familiarize them with the procedures in the classroom. The teachers/administrators will talk with you about scheduling your child for this session.
- If your child (any age) is joining us mid-year, she/he will be invited to come for a free, two-day visit that covers the program hours that he/she would be attending. During that time, your child will be introduced to the routines and activities involved in a regular day. At the end of the visit, the teacher will talk with you about your child’s time in the classroom.
- If both you and the teachers feel that your child will benefit from the programs offered at the school and there is space available, you may reserve a space for your child by submitting a non-refundable $700 tuition deposit that will be credited to the total tuition payment.
We look forward to getting to know your family. Please contact us if you have any questions.